Monday, June 3, 2019

Okay So Let Me Start Off By Saying That It's Taking A lot From Me To Post These Before Pictures Online But I Am Just So Proud & So Thankful For MakeUp Artist Choice That It Is So Worth It To Be Posting This Right Now. 

I Am So Grateful For The Following Products That Changed My Skin : 
1. Mandelic Acid Cleanser - I Started Using This 3 Times A Week Because It Was Kind Of Strong So I Couldnt Use Daily Until My Skin Got Use To It Which Eventually It Did After About 2-3 Weeks & Now I Use It Daily Or On & Off Depending On How My Skin Is Getting . 
2. Mandelic Acid Toner - I Was Using This On The Days I Didnt Use The Wash & After The First Time My Skin Was Already Peeling All The Dead Skin Off , The OutCome Was Incredible . My Skin Was So Glowy & Dewy . It Legit Looked Like New Skin . Although It Does Overdry Your Skin If You Dont Moisturize Well . It Does Peel Your Skin For About A Couple Weeks Depending On How Much Layers Of Dead Skin You Have But The OutCome Is Definitely Worth All That . 
3. Mandelic Acid Peel - I Was Using This Every 2 Weeks After Being On The Cleanser & Toner For About A Month & It Was Amazing . Using It Once Every 2 Weeks Helped So My Skin Stayed New & Fresh & It Would Be Extra Strong To Make Sure All Of My Dead Skin Was Shedding Off . This Peel Makes You Shed More Dead Skin Off Than The Toner. It's alot Stronger . 
4. Argan Oil- Since All The Products I Was Using Were Very Strong ...I Was Mixing The Argan Oil With A Moistourizer & That Kept My Skin Glowing & Very Well Moistourized The Whole Process . It Is Very Incredible & Does A Great Job Even On Its Own . 
With That Being Said I Am So Thankful For Makeup Artist Choice For Boosting My Self Esteem & Changing The Way My Skin Looks. 



BEFORE
BEFORE

AFTER

AFTER