Sunday, April 28, 2019

I had a serious break out , my life was ruined I had to wear make up every time I go to the store. I thought I would never see beautiful skin ever again. I started using MUAC products. One day after using the Salicylic acid I noticed after 2weeks my pimples dried up, so now I am like this is not a waste of money so I continue using the products I used the Argan oil to moisturize my face oh my God! I love it , it doesn’t clog pores and doesn’t make your skin oily.  The DMAE-Cleanser is life I washed my face with this 2 to 3 times a day doesn’t leave your skin dry at all helped lighting my face, The Cucumber toner is amazing it really helped the products to soak into my pores after washing my face. The holy grail mandelic acid this Literally removes dark spots and helped with the crease skin by the forehead area, ur skin becomes brand new after a month of using it, I also use the Aloe Vera gel after using Salicylic acid or the mandelic acid it relaxes the skin. After all is said and done the triple enzyme peel helps get rid of the dead an flakey skin  gives you this beautiful baby soft glowing skin I love it  thank you MakeupArtistsChoice