Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Hi Muac!

I ordered the MUAC/BE Anti-aging Power Pack and started using on June 30th. I am a 57 year old post-menopausal woman and not liking AT ALL what was going on with my skin.  

I had small spots of acne on my chin for two years that would not heal or go away. I had hyper pigmentation and lots of fine little lines. I took a before picture because I wanted to see if there was a noticeable difference and then I forgot about it and went about my life. I used the products every morning and evening as the directions said to do. 

Tonight I was scrolling through my photos from this summer (a lot of fun traveling the country) and I came across my before picture - and even without having taken an after picture yet - I was shocked because I knew the difference was significant. So I took my after photo and I’m submitting because *damn*. :) 

My plan was to use the products all summer and then do a really good peel in the fall (and a recommendation would be welcome here). I’m so glad I got the power pack and I recommend it for anyone with aging skin struggling with hyper-pigmentation and post menopausal skin issues. 

Thank you for being in my life the last 6 years! I’m so happy to have found a place where I can get real quality skin care products that WORK.