Tuesday, February 27, 2018

I have used these products exclusively for roughly 6 weeks. I knew right away these were quality products at a much lower price point than what I have been paying for at Sephora and other online retail sites. I first came across this line when I was trying to find a substitute for my favorite AHA, which was the Sunday Riley Good Genes. Somehow through the wormhole that is the internet, I came across this site. I have purchased the following; 
Gly-luronic, Rosehip Hisbiscus Scar Cream, 40% Lactic Acid Peel, Green Tea Pomegranate cleanser, toner, and moisturizer, and the Retinol .30 percent. I have attached my before and after. The after is my bare skin with ONLY a light touch of face powder. NO and I mean NO filter!!! Both photos are completely untouched. I CANNOT believe how bright my skin looks! The texture has improved so much!  --Laura


Before
After