Thursday, January 18, 2018

My skin is combination dry /oily in t-zone, olive medium skin tone and I’m in my mid 30’s. I have been dealing with hormonal acne, scars and hyper-pigmentation since getting off birth control in 2014. I had tried some MUAC peels on and off and loved the results but was not consistent. After having my son in early 2017, my already problematic skin took a torn for the worst so I decided to go on a strict skincare regimen using MUAC products.

Morning Skincare Routine:
DMAE Cleanser
DMAE Toner
Gly-luronic Serum **love that this gently exfoliates and also hydrates
Sunscreen SPF 45

Night Skincare Routine:
Oil based cleanser and then DMAE Cleanser
Mandelic Acid Toner
Mandelic Acid 10% Serum
.30 Retinol Serum **noticed a difference when I stop using this, has helped with the texture of my skin

Peels:
Jessner’s Peel **I have only done one application with 4 layers on December 2017)
About 2 weeks after the Jessner’s Peel I started alternating the 15% Salicylic Acid Peel OR the MUAC Fade Peel every week.
MUAC 100% Argan Oil **for a few days following any peel or when skin is feels dry

 I LOVE that you can buy samples of different products and see what works better for your skin, so I purchased a few samples.

I started doing the above skincare routine in November 2017. I also decided to try the Jessner’s Peel after calling MUAC Customer service and talking to Wendy Green. She patiently listened to my skin concerns, answered my many questions and in my case recommended this as my first layering peel. My husband has been amazed and told me my skin looks so much better and glowing again! I am so excited by the dramatic results and will continue to consistently use the above routine and will post again in a few months. MUAC is a hidden secret that I feel blessed to discover because of my coworker, I have been telling all my friends and family about them since! Thank you MakeUp Artist’s Choice for your effective products and amazing Customer Service!

BEFORE - DECEMBER 2017

AFTER - JANUARY 2018