Tuesday, January 3, 2017


I am absolutely thrilled to have found Makeup Artist's Choice. No products I have spent countless dollars on have done even a fraction of what these home chemical peels have done for me. 
A little about my skin; I usually have a normal complexion with the occasional hormonal zit or two, but acne is not something I had to deal with as a teenager. 
I am 32 years old and have recently dealt with a flare up of mild nodular acne, due to some hormonal changes. There were small hard pimples as well as the under the skin kind that hurt and you can not pop. There were days I was embaressed to even leave my house, and makeup was not very helpful, as it just looked like a covered-up bumpy mess. 
I went to the doctor and he gave me a 10 day antibiotic round, and it did absolutely nothing. I had tried everything over the counter and was doing everything "by the book" for a skincare routine and nothing seemed to help. 
I found MUAC in a Google search and did some research and read others' testimonals and decided to give it a try. I started with the 25% mandelic acid a few times a week and my skin tolerated it  exceptionally well so I ordered the 40% mandelic, which i used a few times a week as well. After only 3 weeks I had a dramatic reduction in hard under the skin zits. I then ordered the 50% glycolic acid and have used that twice a week with occasional use of 40% mandelic acid in between. My skin is now glowing, I have no new outbreaks, no bad reactions to the products, and my current goal is to work on fading the scarring and even my skin tone out. 
I plan on using chemical peels on an ongoing basis and my skin texture has never felt better. 
I tell all my girlfriends about these amazing products. 
Thank you so much for your excellent product, detailed instructions, and fast shipping!"


Before - trying to cover with makeup

After