Monday, January 9, 2017

A few months ago, at the age of 27, I realized that the signs of aging had begun to creep up in my eye area. I had the beginnings of Crow's Feet, and crepe and loss of elasticity under my eyes. I decided it was time to begin an anti-aging eye cream. I have been using MUAC's products for over a year and love them, and I decided to order the Transforming Anti-Aging Eye Repair. I have been using it for a month and a half, twice a day, and have noticed drastic improvement in my eye area. The skin is taut and soft again, and the wrinkles have all but gone away. I am incredibly pleased and would certainly suggest this product to anyone looking for an eye cream that works. There is a 1.5 month lapse between the photos I am including.


Very noticeable and positive changes after 1.5 months, twice daily.