Monday, July 27, 2015

Hi MUAC!
I am so ecstatic regarding my results that I can't even gather my thoughts!
I ordered from your website about 5 weeks ago after stumbling upon the testimonial page and reading countless positive, encouraging reviews regarding your products! I just can't believe my skin right now and it's all thanks to your amazing products!!! Thank you so much!
I initially ordered the Mandelic/Salicylic Peel, Mandelic Toner, and Fade Peel. The sample sizes and pricing is unbelievably considerate of your company. I had my order in just 3 days!! I couldn't wait to start these new products because my skin was so awful. The photos I'm attaching do not show the worst my skin was because the morning I had taken them it had calmed down slightly before getting worse.
Background Info: i have Indian skin so it has an olive undertone. I suffer from PIH, adult acne, cystic acne. My pores were extremely clogged and I was so so oily. I would wash my face at night before bed and upon eaking to wash again, my face would be slick! Im not even kidding. My nose and chin was consumed with tons of blackheads and whiteheads. It was disgusting. I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror in natural lighting because it made my depression from this acne so much worse. I lost a lot of confidence and have been staying home for months. I have huge pores on my nose, cheeks (right by my nose) and chin. I've tried proactiv, all the face washes at the drugstore that you can think of, topical creams, prescription creams, and even antibiotics. NOTHING HELPED and I was oh so miserable and un happy. Makeup didn't look good on my skin and wouldn't cover the extreme redness.
Anyhow, I read all directions and info and even more reviews before beginning the Mandelic/Salicylic Peel. I applied with a qtip and set a timer. I could only leave it on for 3 minutes (I have sensitive skin and felt it was time to wash off). It wasn't unbearable but it was stinging a little and when I washed with cold water, it stung a little more and then went away. I moisturized and went to bed. On day 2 it was dry and tight but I just kept moisturizing. I would use argan oil or jojoba if I were you, muac sells argan and the rose hibiscus cream which I am ordering today, per their recommendation for post peel. Anyway, I experience very mild flaking on days 3-5 and by day 5 it was over. I am a skeptic to say the very least so when I saw the pores way smaller, the acne flatten and start clearing and the clarity and smooth look of my skin, I just couldn't barely believe it!!!
Fast forward: I ordered the 40% Mandelic Acid Peel, another sample of the Mandelic Toner (I can't be without this amazing toner) and the Gly-Luronic Serum. I did another peel one week after my first one and then on week three I tried the 40% Mandelic acid peel.
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! My skin is so radiant and glowy! My pores are so small, the acne is gone, the PIH is fading (and has faded so much), I'm not an oil slick anymore , my skin is feeling so nice that I just can't describe how I feel about these products and all they have done in just under a month. So it has been right at 4 weeks. The Mandelic salicylic peel cleared up my active breakouts and did it fast. I even had two cystic pimples it cleared and normally they wouldn't have been gone for weeks. I have been using the gly luronic serum twice daily and this Is now a holy grail product for me. It makes me skin look amazing and gives me a radiant healthy glow and keeps my pores tiny! No new acne this far!! When I did my first peel I did experience purging so keep that in mind if you decide to try these products. I've spent hundreds and hundreds on products trying to cleat my skin up so that I can feel better about myself and get back to living life and for Just $20 in sample sizes from muac I'm finally seeing clear skin that I haven't seen in years. By the way, I'll probably get about 7-8 peels out of each sample..AMAZING RIGHT?!?
I don't ever do reviews, but I had to share my experience because acne and scarring takes such a toll on life, and even self confidence and if I can help one person get their confidence back and give encouragement to try just one more thing that will clear up their acne, cystic acne etc, then writing this review was all worth it to me. I was skeptical, I didn't think it would be that good, nor did I think it would clear up my acne! (Especially so fast) but I am so thankful, so grateful and extremely happy! Thank you MUAC for your outstanding products, customer service and lightening fast shipping! Thank you for making me confident in my own skin again! I am now a customer for life and will be referring all of my family and friends!
Just take a look at the photos I'm attaching.. This is from JUST 3 peels; (2)Mandelic Salicylic Peels and (1) 40% Mandelic Acid peel and my skin looks like this! 3 1/2 weeks guys!! Woo hoo!!!! Try it, you will NOT be disappointed!!!
The collage of four photos are before photos from about 4 weeks ago, not even at its worst.
Two full size photos are my afters that I took this morning! I can barely believe this is my bare skin with nothing on it. Again, THANK YOU MUAC from the bottom of my heart!
Ashley
Before

After
After