Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Hello MUAC! 


I'm so excited to be sharing my story with you and others who may be struggling with acne, or acne scarring. These pictures don't even show how bad my acne was. I had cystic acne, whiteheads, blackheads, combined with scarring all over my face. I became depressed and didn't want to leave my house or be seen because I was so embarrassed of my skin. These photos actually start to show when things were on the upswing, after using MUAC products.
The 55% lactic acid peels helped clear my active acne, And the French Green Clay mask did wonders to dry out my pimples. I saw changes rapidly, and within 2 or 3 peels, I no longer had whiteheads or cystic acne. My holy grail though is the 40% Mandelic acid peel for the stubborn marks. Every time I use it, I see a huge reduction in the acne PIH scarring! I started using it once every two weeks, and now I use it once weekly. For my body, I use the 5 Acid Body Peel, which keeps me silky smooth and free of any body acne.
The products come with very detailed instructions, so I never felt overwhelmed, and if I did have a question, MUAC customer service was fast to respond and very kind. Needless to say, MUAC now has me as a customer for life. They helped me gain confidence again, and now I have skin I'm proud of!

E.R.



Before


After