Friday, January 16, 2015

Hi,

I used to have a lot of clogged pores on my cheeks and forehead which also included redness on my face. I work in fast food so I'm constantly sweating and around grease. 

I'm in school to be an esthetician so I think it's good to have nice skin if you're going to be giving others advice on theirs. I've tried salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide which rarely made a difference. 

I found out about MUAC during my attempt to find a toner. I decided to buy the mandelic acid toner, mandelic acid 25% peel, and the salicylic peel. I used the whole 1 ounce mandelic acid toner before I bought the bigger size because I wanted to test it out. I saw a difference using a combination of my mandelic toner and peel. 

I also use the salicylic peel once in awhile. When I received my last order package, they gave me a sample of the gly-luronic acid serum. I really like that product also, but I need to order a bigger size of it now. 

I would alternate between the toner and the serum at night. I finally found a beneficial skin routine. 

I've also noticed my skin isn't as oily or red as before which is a huge positive. I've been using my current skin routine since October 17 until now.

Before


Before

After

After