Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Hi MUAC,

I have been using your product for almost one month. I have severe cyst acne, sensitivity and redness, I have been struggling with this condition for the past 5 years and I have tried so many products.

Miraculously , it recovered within 1 month after using your products!

My regime is very simple, In the morning after I clean my face, use Hyaluronic Acid High Potency serum follow by Super C + E Serum. For night after wash my face , I tone with your Cucumber Toner and follow by your Fade Serum.

I use the Fade Peel once a week.

I received the Cucumber Toner as a gift , I don’t usually like toner, to be honest, most make my skin feel tight and dry, but this toner is completely different!  I use it for my post facial waxing, and seriously this is better than my Malin + Goetz!

I would like to share  how I use it, I take few sheets of cotton , soak them in cold water and I put Cucumber Toner on the cold cotton and I place the cottons all over my face for 5 minutes.

Seriously it helps with my redness , sensitivity and no itchiness after waxing.

I have spent more than thousand dollar for good skincare, from drugstore, luxury brands, and even dermatologisst but my skin liked none of it.

Thank you for creating such a great products!

Definitely I will repurchase again, I provided my photos as evidence the last photo I try to take as close as possible, look how clear my skin is and I can’t even see my pores!

I cannot wait to purchase full size products  and so excited to see how my skin going to look 2 months from now :-)

Thank you,

Z.