Thursday, July 24, 2014

Hello MUAC,
I just wanted to thank you guys for your amazing products and wonderful customer service! I struggled with moderate-severe acne most of my teenage life and now in my 20's I struggle mostly with hyper pigmentation. 

I have visited many dermatologists, had microdermabrasion treatments and chemical peels. Though those things have helped they did not have lasting results, were extremely costly and not as effective as your products.

With consistent use of your 55% lactic acid peel, in one month my skin drastically changed. The effects were very noticeable and I received many compliments. I was shocked! I was confident in my skin and did not see one dark mark on skin!

You have gained a lifetime user and I am forever grateful of your products.
THANK YOU MUAC!