Friday, February 21, 2014

I have had problems with adult acne for the last five years. Ever since going on (then off) the bcp I have had cystic acne and clogged pores that manifest as tiny, skin colored bumps that never, ever seem to go away! I have tried many topical prescription drugs, antibiotics (but I never felt comfortable taking them long term) and have been told my only option for clear skin was Accutane, which I will not take because of the side effects.

I found your website last summer and started using the Mandelic Acid 25% peel twice a week. The results were fantastic, it basically stopped my cystic breakouts. Now that my skin is less irritated and healing I recently decided to do a series of two TCA 12.5% peels to combat the tiny, skin colored comodones. I am happy to report that they are getting smaller and smaller! 

I haven't been so happy with my face in years. Thank you for the excellent products and clear, simple directions that allowed me to achieve these results in my own home and within my budget!

Thank you,
Sara