Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Let me start by giving a summary of my skin.

I started getting acne when I was around 10 years old (age 24 now). Now it has turned into adult acne. And it left me with acne scars and lots of hyper pigmentation. It really put a toll on my self esteem.

I have tried EVERYTHING. You name it, Ive tried it. From Proactive, Murad, Neautrogena, Clean&Clear, to Medicated soaps, Prescriptions from the Dr. such as Retin-A, and the list goes on. But to my misfortune NOTHING WORKED!

So after YEARS of disappointments and money wasted, it was March of 2013 when I was browsing You Tube one day and came across a young lady who was doing a tutorial on the MUAC 15% TCA Chemical Peel. It caught my attention right away because her results were AMAZING! I was sick and tired of caking on my makeup just to cover my hyper pigmentation.

So I took the dive and contacted MUAC. The lady was so helpful. I sent a few pics, and she told me exactly what I needed. I started off using the 40% Lactic Acid Peel along with the Skin Bleaching Gel for 8 wks. Then I moved up to the 12% TCA Peel. I did a series of 3 peels 2 weeks apart. The first peel with one layer and the next two using a double layer. After a few weeks I then started using the 25% Mandelic Acid Peel for 8 weeks along with the Skin Bleaching Gel. And now I am up to a 18% TCA Peel.

I did my first peel with one layer, my second one with two layers, and I am going to do my third one with two layers as well. Once I am done with my series of TCA peels at 18%, I will be using the 55% Lactic Acid Peel for maintenance.

Words can't even explain how pleased I am with my skin. It has never looked this great! Now I barely have to wear makeup if I don't want to.  And I owe it ALL to MUAC! Thank You for changing my life!!!! I am a lifelong customer.

Before
After
Beautiful!