Friday, July 12, 2013

I have oily/combo skin and lots of small bumps that do not turn into acne. I also have some freckling from sun on my nose. I've used the mandelic 25% solution 3 times. The second time I went to a restaurant the day after i did my facial and the waitresses stopped me to ask what I was doing to my skin. I gave them the website. As a 40+ black woman to have others think I'm half my age because of how great my skin looks is awesome. I also have noticed that whiteheads are erupting all over, a good sign that I'm finally getting the gunk that just sat underneath my skin to come out. Hoping that by the end of the year my skin will be consistently clear, smooth and even in tone. Will definitely work my way into something stronger for my fine lines. No more pricey facials, you guys have got me as a spokesperson for life.
Peggy G.