Sunday, May 19, 2013

I've struggled with skin issues since I was 10 years old (I'm 25 now). I've dealt with breakouts, red/dark marks left behind, some indented scars, blackheads, etc.

Since discovering MUAC, my skin has improved drastically. I've used: the fade peel, the TCA peels (starting with 12.5% and now 21%), the skin bleaching gel for dark marks, and the glycolic serum.

One of my recent problem areas was my forehead- always covered in tiny bumps and bad texture that I could never get rid of and would try to hide with self-tanner and bronzer, which did not really help. The texture improved when I started weekly glycolic peels. sooo impressed and so happy!

Finding MUAC was the best thing that's ever happened to my skin- thank you guys!

 
Before                                              After