Saturday, March 16, 2013

My skin has always been trouble for me. Teen acne became mild adult acne. I gave up on the blackheads on my nose as they always came back even if I did manage to painfully extract them.

Not only was my skin oily but also super dry, so dry it would flake and go scabby. I felt like giving up. I tried every product in store including Proactive. Proactive did absolutely nothing for me.

Acne products made my skin even drier, and moisturizing products made my acne worst.. I couldn't win! I looked up salon treatments and after seeing promising before and after photos I wanted a chemical peel right away! I drove 4hours for a 20min treatment. I paid $80 for 1 lactic acid peel. The lady left the room for so long whilst it was on my face. By time she got back I was in a lot of burning pain. She realized her mistake and apologized whilst cleaning the peel off. My experience was not a good one. She did nothing that I couldn't do at home.

That experience got me researching online for at home chemical peels. I found tons of great reviews for MUAC. I bought a TCA peel kit and couldn't wait to get going! I was very impressed with the amount I had for the price I paid. 5 treatments worth for half the price of 1 salon treatment! Amazing!

The rest is history. I have completed 3 TCA peels and my skin hasn't looked this clear and youthful since I was a baby! My pores are much smaller, my acne has vanished, my blackheads have diminished, my skin has tightened and my tone is much more even and brighter. :) I can't wait to see more results in the future with MUAC products.

Thank you for great products, fantastic service and AMAZING prices!