Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I ordered some glycolics and the 30% TCA from you recently. I wish now that I'd taken before and after photos, but I had no idea that these would work so well. I had two bumps on my face for over 25 years, my dermatologist said they were clogged sebaceous glands and the only way to remove them was to use her handy-dandy little device that is essentially an electrified needle. (For a $20 copay plus $125 that our insurance won't cover) My husband had one sizzled with the needle, and you can't even tell they did anything to it (plus it hurt like hell) so I never wanted to have it done. A few days ago I used your 30% TCA directly on both of these ugly bumps--very briefly--and today, as I washed my face, the skin on them peeled off like a scab and they are GONE. Just gone!!! I would never have believed it if I read about this from someone else. And now, I'm going to use it on my husband to make HIS go away. I can't wait until I see my derm in five months so I can tell her that zapping them isn't the ONLY solution, and to show her just how great my skin looks now. I didn't realize how self-conscious I was about these things until I saw that they were gone today. I can't thank you enough for your great products and I'm a devoted user now! I've always thought that I had to pay a derm or plastic surgeon big bucks to have peels and I'm so relieved to have found you!