Monday, July 2, 2012

I just wanted to email my testimonial to you. I strongly believe I’m going to be ordering from MUAC forever. I was a bit skeptical in the beginning but I’m a true believer now. I’ve been using your lactic acid 40% lactic, and mandelic acid for 2 months now and I love them!! I had a very serious case of acne breakout late last year and had to see a dermatologist. My acne is gone now but I’m left with very serious scarring. I chanced upon your website when I was searching on how to lighten acne scars. I was also going to a dermatologist to do glycolic acid peels. I wanted to be able to do my own chemical peels at home as it’s more economical and I’m so glad that I found your products. See my progress in the attached photos. You can see how the scars have lightened. Thank you so much, MUAC!!!

Stephanie
Before After