Friday, August 26, 2016

Let me just start with a brief overview of how my skin was. I started suffering from acne at the age of 12. I am currently 21. I have tried almost every single topical cream that you can get at your local drugstore along with expensive chemical peels at dermatologists offices, but nothing seemed to be helping. At last, I found MUAC while specifically searching for an effective, affordable TCA peel to help combat my acne, oily, scarred face. I bought several products in order to help combat acne and scarring/hyper pigmentation. The products that I have used which I have seen noticeable results in such a short time from are the following: I wash my face in the morning and at night with the Green Tea Pomegranate Cleanser (I have been using this since April 14, 2016). I use the Green Tea Pomegranate Moisturizer in there morning and at night as well (I have been using it since May 22, 2016). At night only, I apply a pump of the Gly-luronic Acid Serum to my face with my hands, before moisturizing (I have been using it since April 14, 2016). Along side with that I have done two TCA 24% peels (which I got March 28, 2016), one the first week of April 2016 and the second one the first week of May 2016. I have only been using these products for a little over two months. I have seen drastic results. I am still dealing with hyper pigmentation from previous acne but it is healing day by day, given the short time I have used the products. I get less acne bumps as well. I still have a long way to go but my acne and scarring are improving drastically and I am very thankful for MUAC.