Monday, May 21, 2018




I've struggled with acne all my life since I was 13, and nothing has really worked for me to a significant extent other than Accutane and MUAC peels. I am 20 years old and I suffer from hyperpigmentation, acne prone skin, dark spots, and some scarring. I've spent a lot of time and money to get rid of my acne, and one of the things I discovered that worked for me was TCA peels.  

I had previously cleared my skin a few years ago through a course of Accutane. However, it didn't last so I needed to find other methods to treat my acne that came back since it was always so severe. I originally got it performed on me through a skin clinic but I quickly realized the cost of a session is way over my budget and they expected me to do multiple sessions to see true results. I used MUAC products in the past and I decided to try a home version of the peel I used in the clinic, which was the TCA 12.5% Peel Kit. I did a session every 3 weeks and did a total of 3 sessions which really helped clear any active acne that I had! 

I only really have scarring/marks left which I'm sure can be cleared up with additional peels as long as I stick to a routine. The peels also helped with any new acne as well as a spot treatment - I would just use a q tip to apply it directly then neutralize and it honestly would just vanish the next day!

Thank you MUAC! I will definitely continue to purchase my current peel and try out some of the others such as the Mandelic or Fade Peel which I am interested in!

Before
Before
After
After