Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Hi MUAC!
I’ve never dreamt that I’ll be one of those “success stories”, but it sure feel so right now. I first started trying MUAC in approximately July? Initially, my skin was still managable with mild to moderate acne. But it broke out in a crazy mess, all thanks to Evening Primrose Oil. Stopping EPO for a month didn’t improve anything, I thought after the EPO gets out of my system, my hormones would reorganize themselves or something. Sadly, no. My face became like an oil field, it erupted with angry red acne and comedones. I had blind pimples and inflamed ones on my T-zone, my chin, cheeks, temples, and even my brows! My skin texture just became terribly bumpy overall. It was a pretty good kick to my self-esteem (what you see in the “before” photo wasn’t even at it's worst, I hadn’t thought of photographing it then)
I tried the Mandelic Acid Toner, 25% Mandelic Acid Peel and Gly-Luronic Acid Serum. And they did wonders! My skin is now largely clear of pimples, and I’m looking to try other products from MUAC to resolve those pesky black/whiteheads. The Fade Peel sounds really awesome for blemishes and post-acne marks! My sister has seen my transformation and she’s sold. Having spent a ton on derms with no results for her skin problems, she too is considering MUAC! Thank you for giving us hope!