Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Hi, MUAC--
I can't believe I am able to send my before and after photos so quickly.  I've wanted to get chemical peels for years for my sun damage and melasma, which is pretty extensive, but it was not affordable for me.  
I tan easily and grew up in the sun, and I also went to my fair share of tanning beds.  With each of my three pregnancies my melasma has worsened, and to top things off, I had a pretty extensive burn from a laser photo facial about 7 years ago, which resulted in hypopigmentation on my forehead (If you've ever wondered what makes hyperpigmentation look worse, it's hypopigmentation all around it.).  So with this kind of perfect storm of sun damage and hormonal changes, I really have had issues.  My biggest problem has always been a large brown spot on my right cheek that I've had since I was 26 (I'm 38 now).  Hydroquinone cream did next to nothing, and Retin A didn't help either.  About a month ago, I stumbled across your web page after realizing you can do chemical peels at home.  I read testimonials for days and was honestly so excited to give the peels a try.  So many users of your products have made YouTube videos, so I watched a lot of applications and felt like this looked reliable and easy as long as the instructions were followed.
Here I am about 3.5 weeks after my first peel.  I've done two ProLight peels (one for about 45 seconds, one for 2.5 minutes) and two Fade peels (first for 2.5 minutes, second for full 5 minutes).  I've also been using the Lighten and Brighten cleanser, cucumber toner, the hyaluronic serum (LOTS of it--what a great moisturizer), and the mandelic acid serum 3 times a week or so.  

Your clear, step-by-step instructions, as well as the very friendly support from you customer service team, made you products easy to use.  The prices also made this something attainable for me.  I spent well over three hundred dollars on an expensive Lancome regimen last year, and saw no difference at all.  After that failure, I spent $150 on a tiny tube of Retin A, and $46 on a tube of hydroquinone--about what I needed for a 1 month supply-barely.   I believe my total cost for this regimen has been under $150 and my peel bottles are still almost full, and I have another month of cleanser and toner left, easily.  
My "before" picture shows me a few weeks before I started the MUAC products, but after about 6 weeks of Retin A and hydroquinone 4% cream, both used exactly as directed.  You can see that this did not do much for me at all.

Before


After