Tuesday, December 15, 2015


Hi, I am writing this after three weeks of using your products and I am so happy with the results that I wanted to share them with you! After consulting you by email and sending pictures, you replied promptly with your recommendations and I placed my order. I am 66 years old, have combination skin and have tanned my entire life. I have not had any facelifts,used botox or juvaderm-type treatments. I have, though, had routine professional facials over the past ten years but lately have not been satisfied with the results. I have also spent "lots" of money over the years that have given me minimal results. I was seriously exploring the possibilities of more serious treatments, including a facelift. My daughter is using your products and was so happy with her results that she encouraged me to try your products.

I am using DMAE cleanser, Cucumber toner, Uplevity serum w/Majestem &Syn-Hycan, Synthe' 6 Argirelox Wrinkle Smooth, Super C & E Serum, Argan Oil and 55% Lactic Acid Peels.  Since October 19, 2015 I have used all products daily and had three Lactic Acid peels. The products are so affordable and easy to use, with amazing results in so short a period of time! I am also pleased that  only a very small amount of the treatments are used and they will last much longer than what I have been used to. 

My dark spots are fading, my pores are so much smaller, my skin feels taut and smooth without being dry, and deep wrinkles around mouth and cheeks have drastically decreased!  I could not be more pleased with your products and it's such a relief to have such a rapid improvement in my skin. I am looking forward to to continued use!

Thank you again for your excellent, affordable products!

Before


After